This information surveillance is realized by the CHUM library team.
- Automatic localization and identification of mitochondria in cellular electron cryo-tomography using faster-RCNN.
- Computational Intelligence Re-meets Medical Image Processing.
- Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Interventional Cardiology: From Decision-Making Aid to Advanced Interventional Procedure Assistance.
- Coarse-Fine Convolutional Deep-Learning Strategy for Human Activity Recognition.
- MHCSeqNet: a deep neural network model for universal MHC binding prediction.
- Capturing the differences between humoral immunity in the normal and tumor environments from repertoire-seq of B-cell receptors using supervised machine learning.
- LoRaWAN Battery-Free Wireless Sensors Network Designed for Structural Health Monitoring in the Construction Domain.
- An IoT Based Architecture for Enhancing the Effectiveness of Prototype Medical Instruments Applied to Neurodegenerative Disease Diagnosis.
- An IoT-Based Anonymous Function for Security and Privacy in Healthcare Sensor Networks.
- Drug repositioning of herbal compounds via a machine-learning approach.
- Forgetting auxiliary atoms in forks
- Syntax-aware entity representations for neural relation extraction
- Faster Shift-Reduce Constituent Parsing with a Non-Binary, Bottom-Up Strategy
- Automatic generation of sentimental texts via mixture adversarial networks
- http://MONTREAL.AI ACADEMY: ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE 101 "Artificial Intelligence101 : The First World-Class Overview of AI for the General Public". Join us and learn: https://montrealai101.eventbrite.ca Learn, deploy and scale AI. #ArtificialIntell