This is the first school of artificial intelligence in the world, born in a francophone environment, to focus on the development of human capabilities and real-world implementation of AI.
WHAT IS THE SCHOOL OF ARTIFICIAL
INTELLIGENCE IN HEALTHCARE?
- Continuing education programs
- For degree-seeking students
- Leading experts from the following fields: health, social sciences, creativity and innovation, management, technology, and other sectors
- Who are passionate about the applications of AI in health
- Local and international
- Physical and virtual locations
- Research Chairs (connected objects, clinical reasoning)
- Information monitoring
- Scientific articles
- Networking with CHUM teams and our partners
- Support and accompaniment
- Mobility and career development
- Preparing for new emerging roles and talents
- Training leading for careers in different job sectors
JOIN SAIH’S TEAM
THIS SCHOOL IS FOR
- To understand and make informed decisions by knowing the impacts of AI on my life trajectory
- To have access to the best possible care and services
- To help me understand, integrate, and improve the health and wellness of patients through AI
- To prepare and contribute to the evolution of my work and my profession
- To learn and interact with world leaders in AI applications in health
- To prepare for and contribute to the evolution of tomorrow’s health professions
- To collaborate and gain access to a living laboratory of expertise and resources
- To generate and mobilize knowledge from AI health applications for the benefit of people
- To understand the challenges and opportunities of applying AI in health to better support teams
- To develop and guide the teams of tomorrow
- To collaborate and gain access to health actors to develop, test and evaluate new approaches and technologies
- To better understand the health environment in order to have an economic and social impact
Activities and Resources – Our Partners
The School of Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare (SAIH) would not be possible without the commitment of the Université de Montréal, its Faculties and its Schools.
The CHUM will initially collaborate more closely with the Faculty of Arts and Sciences of the Université de Montréal and with Mosaic HEC, the multidisciplinary training and research centre of HEC Montréal specializing in creativity and innovation management.
Professors, but also students and patients, will help develop the content of the School’s activities.
The SAIH will also count on the support of several other institutional and private partners.
Becoming a partner of this new School at the CHUM allows us to contribute positively to the transformation of the healthcare community, where artificial intelligence has the potential to greatly improve our quality of life.